Friday, November 27, 2009

Site Map Question

Mike - Do most of the websites Realtors buy have site maps? I don't see them on websites like I used to. Are they buried in the site somewhere?

Rich Cederberg- Northwest Albuquerque Real Estate Expert (RE/MAX Elite)


Hi Rich - Yes, most websites programs do have sitemaps. In fact, it is usually nothing more than checking a box as to whether you want to display the site map on your website and to search engines. I'd be happy to assist you with our site if you have any problems. No charge.

Mike Morgan - 772-260-5448
Mike@MikeMorgan7.com

If you have a question about this post, please post in the comments section or email me. I will respond to all questions posted.

Mike Morgan, J.D., CRS, GRI, SRES, e-PRO, REO TRANS Platinum
"Internet Marketing for Real Estate Professionals"

Phone: (772) 260-5448

Email: Mike@MikeMorgan7.com

Website: www.MikeMorgan7.com

No comments:

Post a Comment